Samantha Cherveny, MFT Intern Northwestern University
Samantha comes to Lakeview Therapy Group as an intern from The Family Institute at Northwestern University. She has experience working with individuals, couples, and families in various behavioral health settings. Her love of learning gives her clients insights from the most current therapeutic modalities. Samantha is creative and will collaborate with you to develop a path toward achieving your goals.
INTERNS ARE THE NEXT GENERATION OF THERAPISTS
Here are some of the benefits of working with interns
1) Interns have access to the most current research and are freshly trained in therapeutic models designed to benefit clients.
2) Interns receive close supervision by fully licensed clinicians. They receive 2 -3 hours of individual and group supervision weekly to ensure the best interventions and treatment planning for their clients.
3) Interns are highly invested in your care.
4) Interns are dedicated to learning, preparing and developing their skillset as newer therapists.
5) By working with interns, you are participating in the process of cultivating the next generation of great therapists